Regular cable TV qnd commercials

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I was watching a really good movie on Syfy channel the other day. I noticed on real good movies they do this a lot so I decided to take a stopwatch and just see how much TV time you get as opposed to how much commercial time you get. So the show came back on after a commercial and I set the stopwatch it ran for 10 minutes of the movie and then directly after that I put the stopwatch on the commercial and it was 6 minutes. Now I noticed that this gets more commercial as the movie gets towards the ending. On this particular movie it got down to 8 minutes of show and 6 minutes of commercial during the last 15 minutes of the movie. That's just simply ridiculous and is all but turned me against regular TV but what's a brother got to do to get a decent movie?

what's a brother got to do to get a decent movie?
netflix-and-chill.png

“That's just simply ridiculous and is all but turned me against regular TV but what's a brother got to do to get a decent movie? “

Get cable or a vcr !! :becky:

I was watching a really good movie on Syfy channel the other day. I noticed on real good movies they do this a lot so I decided to take a stopwatch and just see how much TV time you get as opposed to how much commercial time you get. So the show came back on after a commercial and I set the stopwatch it ran for 10 minutes of the movie and then directly after that I put the stopwatch on the commercial and it was 6 minutes. Now I noticed that this gets more commercial as the movie gets towards the ending. On this particular movie it got down to 8 minutes of show and 6 minutes of commercial during the last 15 minutes of the movie. That's just simply ridiculous and is all but turned me against regular TV but what's a brother got to do to get a decent movie?
We are so bombarded with commercials anymore it's ridiculous. You can't even buy a DVD and not get commercials. When cable first came out, it didn't have adds, then the next thing you know.....

Back
Top Bottom