• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Relisting 2 current guns??

BlackRifler42

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
151   0
Reaction score
I have 2 guns currently listed and was wondering would I be hit with an infraction if I closed both and relisted as a package deal(2 gun deal)?? Thanks guys

Yes you would. You can add a link to one of the posts in the other, and say you would like to trade them as a package though.

Hmm kind of a fuzzy area. I'd say if the offer is truly two for one price, rather than two for two prices, and you close the other offerings, I'd say it was "legal"

Blackie; I commend you for taking the time to follow the rules. There are so many that think they are above the rules of the forum for some reason.

Hmm kind of a fuzzy area. I'd say if the offer is truly two for one price, rather than two for two prices, and you close the other offerings, I'd say it was "legal"

Blackie; I commend you for taking the time to follow the rules. There are so many that think they are above the rules of the forum for some reason.

Not so much above the rules, most just don't bother to find out what they are in the first place.

Thank you sir. I literally spend a couple hours on here everyday and value my membership and other members! So I try and find out the rules and or follow them so I can have the best experience as well as other members. Awesome forum full of a lot of awesome folks!!!

Back
Top Bottom