Remington 22lr Golden Bullets 225 box

off key but i went to the wal-mart in calhoun this morning and when i walked up to the counter a guy had 2 boxes of 22 in 225 rnd boxes and the lady ask if she could help me , and i said yes i need some of those, and pointed at his ammo . she says im sorry but we just sold out ! the guy standing there told the lady that he would just take the 1 box and told her i could have the other . if your on here sir , i thank you .

off key but i went to the wal-mart in calhoun this morning and when i walked up to the counter a guy had 2 boxes of 22 in 225 rnd boxes and the lady ask if she could help me , and i said yes i need some of those, and pointed at his ammo . she says im sorry but we just sold out ! the guy standing there told the lady that he would just take the 1 box and told her i could have the other . if your on here sir , i thank you .

That was very nice of that guy.

No offense but I don't know why anyone would even purchase the "golden bullets". I had a case and it was the worst 22lr ever. Out of a box of like 555, probably 5 had the bullets come out of the brass and spill gunpowder all over everything in the box. They caused I can't tell you how many FTFs. I will NEVER buy Remington GB again. I would flip it if I were you.

No offense but I don't know why anyone would even purchase the "golden bullets". I had a case and it was the worst 22lr ever. Out of a box of like 555, probably 5 had the bullets come out of the brass and spill gunpowder all over everything in the box. They caused I can't tell you how many FTFs. I will NEVER buy Remington GB again. I would flip it if I were you.

This stuff is recommended to be used in Advantage Arms conversion kits.

My S&W 15-22 loves it. 1500 rounds and only a couple FTE.

Back
Top Bottom