• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

mhayes

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking to buy a compact short barrel rifle. Remington model 7, Ruger compact or Winchester compact will also look at a Browning mirco midas. I am only looking for one of these two calibers first choice 260, second 243. I know all these listed models did not come in the 260 Rem that is why i am flexible on the 243. Needing a light recoiling, fast handling smaller rifle. With or without scopes and prefer wood over synthetic. Please let me know what is out there..
Cash is available and posible trades if i have anything that is of intrsest. Money depends on make and model and condition. Not looking for beat up truck guns.

Thanks, Matt

Looking to buy a compact short barrel rifle. Remington model 7, Ruger compact or Winchester compact will also look at a Browning mirco midas. I am only looking for one of these two calibers first choice 260, second 243. I know all these listed models did not come in the 260 Rem that is why i am flexible on the 243. Needing a light recoiling, fast handling smaller rifle. With or without scopes and prefer wood over synthetic. Please let me know what is out there..
Cash is available and posible trades if i have anything that is of intrsest. Money depends on make and model and condition. Not looking for beat up truck guns.

Thanks, Matt

You have A p m

Back
Top Bottom