• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Review of 6 different pocket .380 pistols

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
Pretty good review by Chris Baker @ Lucky Gunner on these 6 pocket pistols, if you're interested in getting one for yourself, wife, kid, etc.:
  1. Glock 42
  2. Sig Sauer P238
  3. Kahr CW380
  4. Smith & Wesson Bodyguard
  5. Ruger LCP Custom
  6. Ruger LCP II
https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/380-pocket-pistol-roundup-review/

I learned my little guy is about the biggest of the bunch, which is ok by me. Anything smaller I have a hard time getting a good grip on.

8F9A6008-3FF9-415A-8BCC-FAB2CBB2488E.jpeg

Glock 42 all day. None of the others are really even a close second place.
That said, I ditched my G42 for a P365 and will never go back.
Interesting! I'm normally a Sig fan but did the exact opposite. I guess the 365 didn't make his list because it's not "pocket sized" just "micro sized" or something.

Interesting! I'm normally a Sig fan but did the exact opposite. I guess the 365 didn't make his list because it's not "pocket sized" just "micro sized" or something.

I carry mine in the same Desantis Nemesis pocket holster I used for my G42. The P365 is a little heavier, but with 11 rounds of 9mm vs the 8 (I think) of .380 that's expected. And I don't even notice it now. But the G42 is a great choice as well.

My experience is the opposite of the review. Carrying Sig 238 (several) since they came out and they run like a clock. I ditched my Kahr because it was a jam-o-matic.
I mostly carry a 365 now but the 238 SAS is still a backup option.

Back
Top Bottom