• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIA 1911 Double Stack 10mm

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
IMG_5056.jpeg

I have one of these and love it, but I will give you a heads up. Unless the newer ones come with my issue corrected you may have to send in for some warranty work.
When I first shot it, I had continuous failures to feed. The front edge of the inside frame in front of the magazine was catching the following round so it wouldn't feed into the chamber. They told me to return it. I got it back quickly and they had done a little machining on that edge and it has run flawlessly ever since.

I have one of these and love it, but I will give you a heads up. Unless the newer ones come with my issue corrected you may have to send in for some warranty work.
When I first shot it, I had continuous failures to feed. The front edge of the inside frame in front of the magazine was catching the following round so it wouldn't feed into the chamber. They told me to return it. I got it back quickly and they had done a little machining on that edge and it has run flawlessly ever since.
Mine runs like a top and have not had any FTF issues. It will sling a piece of brass, so don't stand on the right side of it. I have a buddy that was filming his friend (new shooter) and got hit between the eyes with a piece of brass about 10 feet away. Brass cut him and mixed with his sweat as we were shooting outside. Of course, we laughed at him.:becky:

Thanks for the heads up. I have RIA single stacks that outperform some guns they shouldn’t. I’ve had zero issues about 500+ rounds with the Tac Ultra single stacks. Been thinking about getting one of the double stacks a long time.

Back
Top Bottom