• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Richmond Finish?

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
What do y'all think about that finish? I think Edwards was supposed to cross the line second on the restart-wasn't he?

Nascar will do what they deem necessary to get what THEY want. The France family have been doin' it for years. Phantom track debris that causes a caution inside of 10 laps to go is a major "field" tightener that allows for "the big one" and......wait for it........Danica Patrick? Easy on the eyes, but can't drive a car. I just can't believe that they haven't crowned Dale jr yet! He's their poster boy, "the chosen one".........

Nascar will do what they deem necessary to get what THEY want. The France family have been doin' it for years. Phantom track debris that causes a caution inside of 10 laps to go is a major "field" tightener that allows for "the big one" and......wait for it........Danica Patrick? Easy on the eyes, but can't drive a car. I just can't believe that they haven't crowned Dale jr yet! He's their poster boy, "the chosen one".........

Damn sure seems that way.

I have been following NASCAR for only a few years, but they sure do get sketchy about the way they apply the "rules" sometimes.

And Danica should not even be out there. Nationwide, maybe-but she has no business on the Sprint circuit. She sucks.

Back
Top Bottom