Rifle Pack

Kel Tec SU18 C will fit in a tennis racquet case and takes regular AR1`5 mags, weighs, well here are the stats and one was on here (ODT) Tuesday for $450, and they can be fired in folder position. I have one that is as accurate as an AR at 100 yards.
Calibers: .223 Rem 5.56mm
Weight unloaded: 4.7lbs. 2.1kg
Length: 35.5" 901.7mm
Length Folded: 25.5" 647.7mm
Barrel length: 16.0" 406.4mm
Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds, or M-16 compatible
Twist: 1:9" 1:228.6mm
Trigger Pull: 5lbs to 7lbs 22.2N to

View attachment 370153

I have an SU-16b in a tennis raquet bag. Front pocket holds several mags plus 2@10 rounds each that store in the butt stock but that rascal in the machete sheath is hard to beat for a backpackin rifle that can feed you

Kel Tec SU18 C will fit in a tennis racquet case and takes regular AR1`5 mags, weighs, well here are the stats and one was on here (ODT) Tuesday for $450, and they can be fired in folder position. I have one that is as accurate as an AR at 100 yards.
Calibers: .223 Rem 5.56mm
Weight unloaded: 4.7lbs. 2.1kg
Length: 35.5" 901.7mm
Length Folded: 25.5" 647.7mm
Barrel length: 16.0" 406.4mm
Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds, or M-16 compatible
Twist: 1:9" 1:228.6mm
Trigger Pull: 5lbs to 7lbs 22.2N to

View attachment 370153

This is a prime example of why I sometimes hate being on ODT. I would have sworn that I had at least identified every weapon that I HAD to have, and then go and see something like this. Oh well, too late now. Add it to the list.

I have two that are excellent. One is a padded Wilson tennis racket bag, and the other is a padded electric guitar case (40" long) for the AR. The guitar case has backpack style straps and tons of padded pockets for gear. Both were under $40, and definitely do a good job of looking innocuous.

Last edited:
I would advise against over thinking this beyond colors that don't attract attention.

Consider, who got shot first during the "range test" in MIB.....
The 10-year old girl walking around Harlem with physics books in her hands.
:tinfoil3:

Are you walking thru a country club neighborhood or downtown ATL?
Do you look like someone who would be walking around with the bag you are considering?
Does the bag have bright colored lettering (i.e. target)?

just a thought

Ga company here local to me and it will fit in whatever bug out bag you want in your trunk

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom