RIP Meatwad aka Jon Skinner

image.jpg
I will always love you!

WHAT???? This is a major shock and blow! He used to PM me silly questions (well, I thought they were silly) but would always send a serious reply because how else does someone learn. He took everything in good fun, loved his family immensely and was a true asset to this place. The ODT is better for having known him and his passing will be a detriment to this place.

RIP Jon.

He was one of a kind! He truly loved the ODT, more then most!

The funniest Meatwad memory of mine was that stupid "Assault rifle Trade in" thread. He pieced together a broom stick and garbage to make it look like a rifle.....that was classic Meatwad......

That was for the College Park Gun buy back and was hilarious. Just damn...... A real salt of the earth type family guy is lost to us. This is terrible news.

Our thoughts and prayers go to the family.

Damn what a loss. He will be missed...and I'm not just saying that. Anyone that makes us all laugh or at least smile daily...will surely be missed.

You remember his homemade Cerekote project out in his backyard with krylon? Or his epic Glock thread? Good times.

I'll miss Jon. He was over at the house about 3 weeks ago, drinking a hard root beer and shooting the ****. :(

I can't remember any specific threads or posts except the ones you guys are reminding me of. What I do remember is that whenever I saw a post of his pop up on the feed I almost always clicked on it, as I knew it was going to be entertaining. I can't recall him ever getting nasty with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom