• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riton Optics for CHEAP! $40 dots!

I seem to recall that China makes 99% of all the optics, including the top tier USA brands.

99% made in China seems a bit of a stretch, so I'll attempt to disprove that opinion.

Even the companies that do produce in China also have their scopes made in other countries like Japan, South Korea, & the Philippines.

Sig Sauer makes three lines of scopes:

Tango: Made in Philippines & Japan but assembled in USA.
Whisky: Made in the Philippines and China and assembled either in the Philippines or the USA.
Sierra: Made in the Philippines but assembled in the USA.

SWFA makes optics in Japan.

American made optics include:

Leupold
US Optics
Trijicon
Nightforce - some models
Eotech

German made optics include:

Minox
Steiner
Schmidt & Bender
Zeiss
Lecia

I choose not to buy from China, it's not easy, but I make the effort to not justify buying from them just because their cheap or that "everyone else does it so why not". But there are plenty of options & it's not 1% of the optics on the market.

FB_IMG_1679590512978.jpg

US optics TS line is made in.................... china. I just chose that 1 to look up because it has US in the name. I would NOT be surprised if some of the others mentioned also had chinese made models.

The link I found didn't mention their TS line of optics, but considering that model is their budget price option I assume they chose China over other countries to manufacture them in.

But my point still stands, 99% of optics aren't made in China & there are other options if a person is inclined not to buy from China. Simply thinking it's all from China doesn't mean it's true.

US optics TS line is made in.................... china. I just chose that 1 to look up because it has US in the name. I would NOT be surprised if some of the others mentioned also had chinese made models.
A lot of trijicon scopes and Eotech scopes are also made in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom