• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Room for rent

150   0
Reaction score
I have a room for rent in my newly acquired house. You can put your car in the garage, half of the appliances are brand new and the other half are somewhat dated. I honestly couldn’t care what you do for the most part. There is already a dog at the house but i wouldn’t be against another one. My last roomate left a lot of beer so you can help with that too. Inquire with PM! Thanks guys

I have a room for rent in my newly acquired house. You can put your car in the garage, half of the appliances are brand new and the other half are somewhat dated. I honestly couldn’t care what you do for the most part. There is already a dog at the house but i wouldn’t be against another one. My last roomate left a lot of beer so you can help with that too. Inquire with PM! Thanks guys
is there a stripper pole?

You may want to change the "embrace the suck"..... Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Back
Top Bottom