• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rossi 92 357 action/trigger job help.

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Anyone have a good link to a decent write up or video on how to tune the Rossi 92's action and/or trigger?

If there isn't a good DIY online guide is there a gunsmith that has done work on a 92 before that anyone can recommend?

Project is a 20" round barrel Rossi 92, getting the mag tube shortened a hair and threaded for use with a suppressor, should have the gun on Thursday.

Lax, I have one that I got from a deal here. Trying to remember the ODT'r I got it from. I think he did a trigger job on the one I have. BBL.

Go to his store. He sells and action tuning kit for DIY. I think it is around $60.

Thats a follower, spring, and a dvd
Rossi 92 DVD
Spring
Mag Follower

I'll have to see how this rifle works out, but my last 92 fed just fine, it was just rough to cycle compared to the old marlins.

Thats a follower, spring, and a dvd

I'll have to see how this rifle works out, but my last 92 fed just fine, it was just rough to cycle compared to the old marlins.

It ain't cheap, but you are paying for his knowledge because he is the best. The DVD shows you how to further slick the action.

There are also plenty of DIY youtube videos. And if you really want to go the easy route, put on some gloves and rack the lever hundreds of times. It'll smooth out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom