• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rossi Matched Pair Youth

sneakynoshoulders

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
this is kind of a general question to begin with. first off, rossi, built by taurus, imported by brazitech... has anyone had any customer service issues with them? second. i recently bought one of the rossi matched pair youth rifles for my son. i got the .22lr and 20g barrels. i started off shooting the .22lr, about 20 rounds through it, nothing crazy, it fired great; slapped the 20g on, and fired the first round, smashed a skeet. great feeling in front of your friends to start an afternoon of skeet shooting... until i opened the breach. out came the spent casing and i felt a hard flick in the center of my chest. i put my hand out to catch whatever it was. when i looked down, in my hand was the ejector and ejector spring. i looked, and noticed the ejector retaining pin was gone. it was firmly in place on the .22 barrel, but no where to be found on this one. its the weekend, so i have to wait to get ahold of customer service so thats why i was asking about that. should i prepare myself? but also, has anyone else had this issue with any barrels on the matched pair youth rifles missing the ejector retaining pin?

Back
Top Bottom