• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Round count

True, true, and true. Other than the guy is a straight up liar. THAT is what gets my goat.
I know. Check his eyes out again...

I equate round count to miles on car tires or how many men a chick has slept with... Unless there are precise records taken, you will never really know....

I regularly shoot over a thousand rounds a month EASY.....so.....bunches....

Does it matter? Maybe depending on firearm, do people shoot out barrels? I have and still do, is replacing a barrel the end of the world? Typically not. Will most people shoot out a Barrel? No. The ones who do don’t really care cause we’re gonna burn it up anyways

I regularly shoot over a thousand rounds a month EASY.....so.....bunches....

Does it matter? Maybe depending on firearm, do people shoot out barrels? I have and still do, is replacing a barrel the end of the world? Typically not. Will most people shoot out a Barrel? No. The ones who do don’t really care cause we’re gonna burn it up anyways

It would matter but not bc of the barrel. Being a 1911, with who knows the true roundcount, it could be possibly due up for a recoil spring...on this particular 1911, being that it's a 3", that assembly is about $50.

I just despise someone lying, (about anything) but saying the gun has a round count of 150 when you honestly have no idea is really shady in my book.

It would matter but not bc of the barrel. Being a 1911, with who knows the true roundcount, it could be possibly due up for a recoil spring...on this particular 1911, being that it's a 3", that assembly is about $50.

I just despise someone lying, (about anything) but saying the gun has a round count of 150 when you honestly have no idea is really shady in my book.
I agree whole heartedly with you. That’s bad misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom