Roundabout Exercise

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
I was sitting in my truck at a store yesterday afternoon talking to my Mom on the phone and witnessed a young lady (probably high school age) jogging. She had on the proper attire with her headphones in and phone in hand and looked like she was ready for some serious training. Funniest thing was she was trying to jog while making her way all the way around a roundabout...twice. I'm sure this is one of those situations where you probably had to be there to appreciate the humor in it, but I wanted to share anyhow. She ran up to the pedestrian crosswalk on the outskirt of the roundabout and stood there waiting for a break in traffic so she could cross both lanes, then she would jog the 6-10 steps it took to cover that quarter of the circle and stopped again when she got to the next crosswalk, wait for traffic, and do it again, and a third time. Then she turned and ran about 1/4 of a mile till she ran out of sidewalk where she turned around and repeated the same sequence of events over again to head off in the direction from where she came. All I could think was, bless her heart!

Maybe she was drawing something on her jogging tracking app

upload_2019-2-22_13-15-34.png

Back
Top Bottom