• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RPK

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
RPK Chicom edition.. One you don't see very often. This one has been in my collection over 35 years. Heavy Barrel, it even uses a different bi-pod as the import Chinese/Russian bi-pods are too small to fit the barrel. This one was also used as an OP FOR weapon during my "Cough Cough" Military days. The trigger pull is only 3.5 pounds and the action is as smooth as butter. It can be bump fire at a FA rate. This weapon came with a dull gray Military finish and marked with Chinese Military Codes. The original wood was remove and stored due to the abuse this weapon was put thru in the field. Well over 20,000 rds of live and blank ammo have been sent down the tube, but cleaned up after firing so the bore still looks like new. It's quite accurate for an AK based weapon out to 500m. Solid as a rock and with the thick barrel just as Heavy. Very stable firing platform. I take it out once in a while just to stir up the neighbors with a burst with a drum or 40 rd mag.. This is one AK that will never leave my goodie box.

Attachments

• Chicom.jpg
    Chicom.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 34
  • chicom1.jpg
    chicom1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 32
  • chicom2.jpg
    chicom2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
  • chicom4.jpg
    chicom4.jpg