• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RPM Meet & Greet Newnan area

Status
Not open for further replies.
no Al Capone Al Capone or @dennis, I'm gonna leave both you fools negative feedback, LOL
I had a very busy day. Worked early this morning. Then fantasy draft with beers and corn hole. Went and watched new Jason Bourne movie(it was awesome) with the wifey. Went to eat ribs :). If I had more time today I would have loved to come hang with you fellas :cool:

I had a very busy day. Worked early this morning. Then fantasy draft with beers and corn hole. Went and watched new Jason Bourne movie(it was awesome) with the wifey. Went to eat ribs :). If I had more time today I would have loved to come hang with you fellas :cool:
Pretend football trumps ODT. Heard.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah @dennis played with your cornhole.... negative feedback! LOL

you are on permanent band from the courtyard!

Bring your sitter... Country looked to be doing a good job!!!

Oh that big dummy is on permanent ban from babysitting..... He sent my wife a photo of the baby in a patio chair, on top of the patio table!

FYI I spoke to him at 5:30 and he was still at a bar, LOL (just closer to home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom