Ruger 10/22

Tom McNiff

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
Reaction score
I have recently been getting my sister into shooting with me and wanted to surprise her with her first rifle. I was of course thinking of a ruger 10/22 carbine as you can never go wrong with it but am also open to any other .22 caliber rifle anyone has to offer. I am especially interested in anything lever action or if anyone happens to have an old Remington fieldmaster pump. Hoping not to spend more than $200 but am obviously able to reconsider if it’s the right gun.
Thanks

I have recently been getting my sister into shooting with me and wanted to surprise her with her first rifle. I was of course thinking of a ruger 10/22 carbine as you can never go wrong with it but am also open to any other .22 caliber rifle anyone has to offer. I am especially interested in anything lever action or if anyone happens to have an old Remington fieldmaster pump. Hoping not to spend more than $200 but am obviously able to reconsider if it’s the right gun.
Thanks

I don’t know if you would be interested but there was a nice CZ scout youth bolt action mag fed model listed last night for $210.

there are several models out there that can be bought new for $200 or less. Marlin xt22, Marlin 795, Mossberg plinkster, Savage mark II or a model 99. Wal mart often has the Savage 99 for around $100.

I'm w/Poppa, Walmart and Academy have base model 10/22 right at $200.
Plus the Marlin 795 & 60, Savage, etc.
Come on now she's your sister, she deserves a brand new rifle to call her own. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom