• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger customer service

righter13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
25   0
Reaction score
My wife's SR22P started having some FTE and FTF issues. So I called up Ruger and they sent me a pre-paid shipping label. Had it in the mail the next day and the gun was back in our hands in less then 10 days including shipping time.

They stated that they replaced the magazine disconnect. Also they threw in a cleaning towel for our troubles.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Ruger for fast and courteous customer service.

Now to just to get to the range to make sure it's actually fixed.

I sent in my SR40c and SR9c because some concerns of peening. They had both guns back in our hands in about a week and also replaced some parts not associated with the peening. Overall it has been our experience that Ruger has great customer service.

Ruger is great, but I'm surprised they sent you a label. I had to send an LCR back recently and the only way they would handle it was if I waited around for the truck to come by and pick it up. Kind of pissed me off that I had to take half a day off from work, when they could have sent me the label and I could mail it (from the hub) myself on my own schedule.

The service itself was great though. They couldn't fix the gun, so they sent me a brand new one, all within 4-5 days.

Ruger is great, but I'm surprised they sent you a label. I had to send an LCR back recently and the only way they would handle it was if I waited around for the truck to come by and pick it up. Kind of pissed me off that I had to take half a day off from work, when they could have sent me the label and I could mail it (from the hub) myself on my own schedule.

The service itself was great though. They couldn't fix the gun, so they sent me a brand new one, all within 4-5 days.

Yeah, that is odd..

+1 on Ruger customer service. Sent revolver in for excessive hammer side play, gun back within a week repaired and what appears to be an action job to boot, trigger is super crisp and definitely better than original.

I also recently had good experience with Ruger's customer service. At no charge, they sent me not one but two pall springs/plungers that I needed - in case one of the little buggers flew off again and got lost, haha! Also gave some good tips.

Back
Top Bottom