• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger Days Sale @ Howards Pawn

Howard has done a lot for the safety of the customers with fencing in ,and keeping thugs ran off.you should of visited JD’S who was there.
If you wanted real insecurity ol jd didn’t want no retail he just wanted pawn and let it ride.i purchased 35 single barrels from jd in the 70s for 100 dollar bill.no ticket see you later.
I agree with that. Yeah I've never not felt safe in his shop for sure. Just hate driving through the area to get there lol. But yeah, everyone in the store is visibly packing heat and ready to go. I've seen them run off quite a few thugs during my visits too if they walk in reeking of weed trying to buy a gun, or trying to do a sketchy let their baby mama buy a gun for the dude sitting outside in the car smoking.

He made me and the ol lady a great deal on a Mossy 500A way back around 09/10. It was only like $229.00 on the used rack when we looked at it. Then he said he could take like 20% off of that. AND... that's after I told him we would have to use the lay away option.
Seriously NOBODY can beat Howard's anywhere in middle GA. I know it's very difficult to move an existing business but I believe if Howard was somewhere like Byron close to the interstate he would do at least twice the business. But he's been in the pawn shop bidness for decades so he probably doesn't NEED to move or do anything he doesn't feel like doing.
Yeah he's let me come back in with guns I've bought when the trade bug hit and let me trade it out for something else and giving me pretty darn close to what I paid them for it in trade.

Back
Top Bottom