• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger Days Sale @ Howards Pawn

PewPew82

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
22   0
Reaction score
The flyer is below. They have lots of Ruger deals at Howards Pawn in Macon Georgia this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_8677.jpeg
    IMG_8677.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 405
You can NOT beat Howard's prices anywhere in middle GA. I just walked through there last Friday. Then I begged them to move the store out of Macon. :cool:
Yep. Nobody else comes close. Heck even on your trades you get top dollar vs anywhere else. I agree, just wish they were in a better spot.

Yep. Nobody else comes close. Heck even on your trades you get top dollar vs anywhere else. I agree, just wish they were in a better spot.
He made me and the ol lady a great deal on a Mossy 500A way back around 09/10. It was only like $229.00 on the used rack when we looked at it. Then he said he could take like 20% off of that. AND... that's after I told him we would have to use the lay away option.
Seriously NOBODY can beat Howard's anywhere in middle GA. I know it's very difficult to move an existing business but I believe if Howard was somewhere like Byron close to the interstate he would do at least twice the business. But he's been in the pawn shop bidness for decades so he probably doesn't NEED to move or do anything he doesn't feel like doing.

He made me and the ol lady a great deal on a Mossy 500A way back around 09/10. It was only like $229.00 on the used rack when we looked at it. Then he said he could take like 20% off of that. AND... that's after I told him we would have to use the lay away option.
Seriously NOBODY can beat Howard's anywhere in middle GA. I know it's very difficult to move an existing business but I believe if Howard was somewhere like Byron close to the interstate he would do at least twice the business. But he's been in the pawn shop bidness for decades so he probably doesn't NEED to move or do anything he doesn't feel like doing.
Howard has done a lot for the safety of the customers with fencing in ,and keeping thugs ran off.you should of visited JD’S who was there.
If you wanted real insecurity ol jd didn’t want no retail he just wanted pawn and let it ride.i purchased 35 single barrels from jd in the 70s for 100 dollar bill.no ticket see you later.

Howard has done a lot for the safety of the customers with fencing in ,and keeping thugs ran off.you should of visited JD’S who was there.
If you wanted real insecurity ol jd didn’t want no retail he just wanted pawn and let it ride.i purchased 35 single barrels from jd in the 70s for 100 dollar bill.no ticket see you later.
First gun I bought for myself was from JD's . Soon as I got back here from Deerfield Beach I was 18 and just HAD to have a pistol gripped pump gun. JD used to have the guns hanging on the front wall where Howard has jewelry counters now. Anyway I paid too much for a damn Western Auto /Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip cut down barrel and spray painted black. JD used to have cars trucks boats etc inside the fence by the road. I'm pretty sure he started the title pawn bidness in Macon. But at JDs you left the vehicle with him.

Back
Top Bottom