• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger Mark II or III (pistol and pistol parts lower bolt volquartsen)

Skyliner

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I am trying to build out a pistol from a stainless ruger mark ii upper and so am looking for either:

- A Mark II or Mark III pistol
- Bolt assembly (aftermarket like volquartsen as well)
- Mark II or III lowers

Prefer stainless and Mark III but am open to either finish and does not have to be in perfect condition. Looking for a good deal! :cool::cool::cool:

Please PM me what you have to offer along with a price.

Thank you

I have an Excellent Condition MKII 22/45 with the 5 & 1/2" Bull Barrel...Adjustable Sights, Stainless Receiver and Barrel, Box, Paperwork and two Magazines... $300 FTF within 25 miles of Griffin...Let me know if you have any questions about the Gun and HTH....mikey357

I have an Excellent Condition MKII 22/45 with the 5 & 1/2" Bull Barrel...Adjustable Sights, Stainless Receiver and Barrel, Box, Paperwork and two Magazines... $300 FTF within 25 miles of Griffin...Let me know if you have any questions about the Gun and HTH....mikey357

Thank you for the offer, but I forgot to mention that I am not looking for 22/45 models as that model lower is not compatible with the mark II upper that I am building out.

I have updated my thread with some more details.

Thank you for the offer, but I forgot to mention that I am not looking for 22/45 models as that model lower is not compatible with the mark II upper that I am building out.

I have updated my thread with some more details.
I have never seen a 22/45 upper or lower that would not interchange.

I have never seen a 22/45 upper or lower that would not interchange.

Me either...Then again, mebbe' he knows something we don't--Not likely, I know...

Please pardon my ignorance, I do not know where I got it in my head that the .22/45 and standard lowers and uppers wouldnt be compatible.

I have amended my post to reflect that I am looking for all ruger mark ii/iii types, mark iii and stainless preferred.

Back
Top Bottom