• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger P345

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I have been interested in this gun for years. I was looking at it the other day in the store and bought it on impulse. It was between this and a Kahr CW45. In all honesty the Ruger matched my budget and I wanted a new toy. The first time I held a P345 I though man this is the best feeling 45 I have ever held. It just fits my hand like a glove. The only plus to the CW45 is the DAO and consistant pull (more like a revolver)vs DA/SA trigger. The DA/SA trigger system is the only complaint with my 3913TSW as well though I would never part with it. This P345 lives up to the reviews of accuracy and durability. I like the three dot sights. ITs well balanced, soft recoiling and isnt really that heavy on a belt. It is the largest gun I own for CCW but by steel 1911 or fullsize revolver standards its pretty small. I carried it the other day in a Don Hume OWB and just a tshirt and shorts while traveling and it carried fine. Im not much on OWB so from here on I will do IWB which would only make it more comfortable. I have found a tshirt and a IWB and it disappears. For under $400.00 I think you would be hard pressed to find a more durable, accurate, reliable and comfortable 45 on the market.
View attachment 43714View attachment 43715

i agree, this was the first handgun that I bought at the age of 21, It is a great gun...I have since traded it away, but I have always liked how comfortable it felt and the power it packs

Back
Top Bottom