Ruger RPR @ CGP

boomdad

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
96   0
Reaction score
Looks like a solid deal to me.
Screenshot_20170211-141458.png

The picture is of a Gen one rifle. If it's for a gen two it would be a sweet deal.

Since you cannot order gen 1's anymore, I would assume these are gen 2's given they note the MD and Ruger rail, which the Gen 1's lack. The overall rifle pictured is a gen 1 though.

Last time they did a RPR sale, all of them sold out in around 3 hours.

I was in Hunstville 2 weeks ago. There's a nice gun shop there on the north side of town ((Larry's?) that I stop by when I am there. they were having a ruger sale and had gen2's for $1149. They had 5 or 6 (at least one 6.5 as I played with it for a moment) when I was there late in the day. That'll probably be my next purchase...

Got my RPR at AO for under $1,000... bring on the hate!

Actually, it's a Gen 1 but it was just when they came out and when I walked out with a decent amount of change after ordering one I was a little surprised myself.

No idea what they are getting for them now, but last time I was there the guy behind me had one of the new Gen 2's in 6.5 Creedmore. I thought those were hens teeth, with people waiting months for them, but he just bought his on the spot because he thought it was cool.

Back
Top Bottom