• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

Ruger's got a lot goin' on right now...

All sorts of youtubers shooting crazy distances with one of the Ruger $500 rifles in 6.5CM.
Yup, I've ordered one from Buds in 6.5C.M. Looking forward to learning to zero in with it; starting out short at 100 yards and moving out from there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Purty family right there. How do you like that Nikon P Rimfire 2-7x32 scope?

So far so good. Going to zero at 50 yards with the CCI 40gr Velocitor or CCI 40gr SGB and see how the BDC works out to 100. I was able to walk it in to bullseye at 25 yards in 5 rounds out of the box. Adjustments were positive and accurate. It is not a light scope by any means but Nikons are built like tanks.

Sounds great. I may try one of those. I have different rifles to set up, so different needs and types to research.
Would the eye relief be considered 'long', like good for a scout rifle? Or to go on an AR?

Love the Rugers but very curious about the safe retention system you have.. Like me it appears you threw out the damn shelves so you can actually put a decent number in there..
I don't remember the actual name of it, but it's basically a sheet of fabric attached to the bottom of the shelf. The rods have a tip that attaches like Velcro to the fabric. So far, I really like it. Definitely more user friendly and allows for more rifles. Rimfires or AR's, I put ammo cans(extra ammo storage) under them so the rods are able to reach the Velcro.

Sounds great. I may try one of those. I have different rifles to set up, so different needs and types to research.
Would the eye relief be considered 'long', like good for a scout rifle? Or to go on an AR?

Not a scout or LER scope.

Just got some glass for my American Ranch 556 this afternoon. Lovin it!

0924171914-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom