• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ruger SR-22 PSA $229.99 (but it's raspberry)

That is a good deal, but I have never used GunBuyer.com before. Anyone else?

Gunbuyer is good to go! Bought only one thing from them
but I heard only good things about them. Free shipping almost all the time. They been having some great deals lately. Gunbuyer is one of those sites
I always check when I am in buying mode.

But the link to gunbuyer is for a different firearm, probably a better one in my opinion.

That calls for the old Earl Scheib scuff and spray special.
krylon.jpe

Gunbuyer is good to go! Bought only one thing from them
but I heard only good things about them. Free shipping almost all the time. They been having some great deals lately. Gunbuyer is one of those sites
I always check when I am in buying mode.

But the link to gunbuyer is for a different firearm, probably a better one in my opinion.

I have one of those, Walther P22. They're decent, although I did have an issue removing the barrel sleeve locking nut with the crappy wrench that is provided. Long story short the wrench bent, marred the finish, and I ended up sending the gun back to Walther. Naturally, when it was returned to me, the nut was torqued to Incredible Hulk standards yet again. I took a pair of pliers to it and had Walther send me another end nut. I was not happy.

However, that being said the gun itself is nice. Ergonomics are great. The Ruger is essentially a copy of the Walther with some improvements, like the rather goofy slide spring installation procedure. However, I found a YouTube video with a tip on doing that without too much hassle. One thing that is nice about the Walther is that the barrel sleeve design makes it quite easy to put a threaded adapter onto it, whereas with the Ruger you would have to replace the barrel, not a big deal or difficult at all, just an added expense. I would probably just opt to buy the Ruger that comes with the threaded barrel at the get-go.

Back
Top Bottom