Rugers

ken grant

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
37   0
Reaction score
Thinking about selling a 77/22 with wood stock , several mags and a cheap scope . Great condition !
Also a stainless 10/22 with boat paddle stock , several mags and also in like new condition .
P.S. forgot this one .
A 77 Ultra Lite .308 wood stock , Black Fore end tip , tang safety , dog leg bolt handle with a Redfield 2 3/4 X scope with a post .
What would be a fair asking price for each ?

Look in the classified to see but rough guess would be $300-350 for the 10/22 ss (new ones are $400 MSRP), the 77/22 probably is in the $700-900 range depending upon the wood and scope. They stopped making them a few years ago because everyone was buying the cheaper Ruger Americans but the 77/22 is a beautiful bolt action 22lr. Love mine.

If you sell it in hours it was probably priced too low. If it sits for a few days/weeks, it's probably too high. :)

Thanks for the info ! I left out one more Ruger I meant to ask about .
A 77 Ultra Lite .308 wood stock , Black Fore end tip , tang safety , dog leg bolt handle with a Redfield 2 3/4 X scope with a post .
Pictures are always very helpful
I have no way to post pics . I only have a landline that I have had for over 64 yrs.
I an 84 yrs. old and have not got into all this stuff .

Look in the classified to see but rough guess would be $300-350 for the 10/22 ss (new ones are $400 MSRP), the 77/22 probably is in the $700-900 range depending upon the wood and scope. They stopped making them a few years ago because everyone was buying the cheaper Ruger Americans but the 77/22 is a beautiful bolt action 22lr. Love mine.

If you sell it in hours it was probably priced too low. If it sits for a few days/weeks, it's probably too high. :)
Where can you buy a stainless skeleton boat paddle 10/22 for $350.00?
I'll take 2.

Where can you buy a stainless skeleton boat paddle 10/22 for $350.00?
I'll take 2.
so is the boat paddle stock worth that much more? the regular stainless 10/22's are like $350 new at bass pro shops and such.. but it's been a while since I've looked into the values on 10/22's. I've got 3 or 4 but most of mine aren't close to being stock any more or have different receivers now...

the only semi recent stainless 10/22 that I have has a nice wooden mannlicher stock... and even those were only going for $450-500 a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom