• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running the Peachtree Road Race with AR

i62.tinypic.com_2rm8t39.jpg
looks like this guy did it.

i62.tinypic.com_2rm8t39.jpg
looks like this guy did it.

the one positive thing these guys have going is that the public perception of seeing military personal with weapons is somewhat the norm. Not sure if they are active but the outfit completes the illusion if not. Having a mall ninja with mask and us flag for a cape would not work

the one positive thing these guys have going is that the public perception of seeing military personal with weapons is somewhat the norm. Not sure if they are active but the outfit completes the illusion if not. Having a mall ninja with mask and us flag for a cape would not work
That's the best ranger competition.

Stop trying to be an Idiot. There are enough of them trying to make gun owners look like testosterone filled jack asses !!
Please do not give them ammunition !!

Title says it all. I am strongly considering 10k with the AR, Gadsen flag socks and flag as a cape, molan labe shirt, the whole deal. I think I will zip tie the chamber, no mag, and tape a cheap little flag in the muzzle, just to make it obvious that it's a statement, not a threat.

Am I nuts? Can they stop me from running? Other thoughts?
Can't read 26 pages. PLEASE tell me you have seen the lunacy of this 'idea'? :dizzy: If not, just lie to me.

Back
Top Bottom