• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russian AK Banned: How much they are worth?

I am in Carrollton, west of Atlanta.
I went to my first m&g years ago. My wife is not into guns, but her and kids went to the Christmas one and loved it. Do not rule it out.

I am in Carrollton, west of Atlanta.
I went to my first m&g years ago. My wife is not into guns, but her and kids went to the Christmas one and loved it. Do not rule it out.
Yeah it is only 1 hr away from me. We can meet in the weekend any week or any weekdays before Jan 14.

Btw, some one is offering me $250 for 3 black Molot 45 round magazine. Is that worth it?

I have a 5.45 saiga. The back half was converted but not the front. I'm looking to fund a few things and haven't fired it in years. What could it go for?

I'll give ya' Tree-Fitty... :) ...Seriously, if you think you might wanna' part with it, hit me with a PM and maybe we can do bidness...

I'll give ya' Tree-Fitty... :) ...Seriously, if you think you might wanna' part with it, hit me with a PM and maybe we can do bidness...
A FM Vepr without FM 45 magazine just doesn't make any sense! $250 for 3 mag is a bit much but I guess it is worth it since they aren't imported any more.

Yeah it is only 1 hr away from me. We can meet in the weekend any week or any weekdays before Jan 14.

Btw, some one is offering me $250 for 3 black Molot 45 round magazine. Is that worth it?
It is on the expensive side for ME, but probably a going rate for the now banned mags. I would look on line for them first, before committing the $250. Look for them at Legion, APEX, AoA.
Personally I like 30 rd steelies and I have drums for anything more. 45rd mags can be harder to shoot from the bench, they need a taller bipod. They were designed for the RPK, so they do look good, but I prefer function over the looks.

PS all of my AKs are 7.62x39. Easier to stock mags and ammo. It was a conscientious decision, even though I grew up shooting 5.45x39 and love that caliber.
Eventually I would like an 5.56 AK taking STANAG mags, and then it can share ammo and mags with AR15.

So what's the value of this Real 100% matching 86 Russian ☆ kit with the most sought after receiver made that wasn't built by the suit makers of the AK realm?

OwNjX5T.jpg

Back
Top Bottom