RV living help

thendricks

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
Hey guys. Long story short. Looking to buy a camper and live in it. A lot of camp grounds near me only allow 14 day stays. Is this the standard or can you find places that allow you to stay longer? Also looking into memberships/clubs and other ways to make it cheaper. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Hey guys. Long story short. Looking to buy a camper and live in it. A lot of camp grounds near me only allow 14 day stays. Is this the standard or can you find places that allow you to stay longer? Also looking into memberships/clubs and other ways to make it cheaper. Do you guys have any suggestions?

if you're retired you might check into the GA State Parks Volunteer Camp Host program.

We had a guy join our hunting club one year. Well water, septic and electricity was included in the membership. The membership was around $1000. This dude parked his camper and lived in it with his girlfriend and pets permanently that year. We couldn’t believe it!!

Yep. I know someone near me, been at a site for 7 years now.

The good campgrounds all have limits. Every city is going to have extended stay. They won't be on a lake though. Moving around ain't so hard though. 3-4 hours of work every 2 weeks ain't so bad.

Back
Top Bottom