• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&B 9mm 124gr - $260 per case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, no 357SIG target ammo and zero - yes zero .44Mag
Dang! If your travels put you coming back by Cherokee Gun & Pawn in Canton give them a look. This could very well be outdated at this point as well, but they had both 357SIG and .44 Mag last weekend. As well as cases of 9mm (though I'm not certain of the listed price). I'll be running by there in about a half hour and will update.

Dang! If your travels put you coming back by Cherokee Gun & Pawn in Canton give them a look. This could very well be outdated at this point as well, but they had both 357SIG and .44 Mag last weekend. As well as cases of 9mm (though I'm not certain of the listed price). I'll be running by there in about a half hour and will update.
Big Woods Goods in Holly Springs also has all of the above, though their prices are horrendous compared to literally anywhere else that one could choose to buy ammo. Sucks to find everything you need at a price you're unwilling to pay.

Cherokee does have a few dozen 1000rd cases of Ammo Inc. 115gr 9mm for $250/case though. And a bunch of 5.7x28 (red box, blue box, and Speer Gold Dot) if anyone is looking.

I was actually at CH&P before I went to Appalachian. Nice folks, but didn’t have what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom