' S " Corp.

squekie

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
I have been reading about putting class 3 , SBR's , Silencers in Trust ect.
I currently have my own S Corp. in Ga. is this to my advantage in expediting paperwork or is this Apple and Ornges.
ie. start a LLC just for gun items?

Trusts are a better idea in Georgia because they don't require any maintenance. Corps in ga need annual registration and fees. Trusts are one time set up and no further need.

Trusts are a better idea in Georgia because they don't require any maintenance. Corps in ga need annual registration and fees. Trusts are one time set up and no further need.

Plus the fee to incorporate plus you must file an annual tax return. The Trust route is much easier and cheaper. Give me a shout if you have any questions. www.deanphillipslaw.com

Best Regards,
Dean

Plus the fee to incorporate plus you must file an annual tax return. The Trust route is much easier and cheaper. Give me a shout if you have any questions. www.deanphillipslaw.com

Best Regards,
Dean
Just used a trust from Dean for a suppressor and about to use him for an SBR. Good guy and he answered all my questions and just knowing it was all done right right helps me sleep better at night.

Back
Top Bottom