S&W cylinder part?

loadnplenty

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
197   0
Reaction score
Any idea what the name of this part is. I purchased a replacement cylinder and it did not come with one. The one in my old cylinder will not come out. I am talking about the little nipple looking piece sticking up that helps keep the extractor centered. That's a pic I stole of the internet. Figured the name would help to know what to look for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 25
I have an old 38 S&W that somebody refitted with a 38 special cylinder. The one in the 38 special cylinder appears to have square bottom. The one I need is round all the way down. My cylinder is off a victory model. My gun is a 38 S&W British service revolver made by S&W.

I figure it wouldn't be hard to make. Just thought I would ask lol

5 inch. I have pics in one of my threads. I thought it was originally an M&P. but later discovered it was actually a British Service Revolver. Which means basically it was made for Canada or England during WWII. Identical to the Victory Model but not part of the lend lease guns. So no "V" except on replacement cylinder.

I might order one or try to make one first. I ordered my cylinder from SARCO, they have some old Smith parts and are cheaper lol. I ordered the lanyard loop from Numerich arms last week lol

Back
Top Bottom