Safe clean out finding things I didnt know I had

Yep, i found a small manilla envelope on the floor in the back of my safe. Surprised to find several real stripper clips to fit a broomhandle Mauser, and some 03a3 stripper clips with the little brass tabs still intact. I have no idea how they got there

Yep, i found a small manilla envelope on the floor in the back of my safe. Surprised to find several real stripper clips to fit a broomhandle Mauser, and some 03a3 stripper clips with the little brass tabs still intact. I have no idea how they got there

A gift from the C&R gods.

I found a Stoeger Coach Gun! I vaguely remember trading for it years ago, but I keep stuff I don't use in gun socks and this was way in the back.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it though. Maybe I will put it up here, and if it doesn't sell I'll put it back in the safe for another 5 years of aging. By then Biden will probably be President and a double-barrel shotgun will be the only thing you can own for self defense, but only if you shoot both barrels into the air...

I have an old rolling toolbox , Craftsman, in it I find parts I forgot I have . Good to explore occasionally makes me feel like I won something.

I found a Stoeger Coach Gun! I vaguely remember trading for it years ago, but I keep stuff I don't use in gun socks and this was way in the back.

Not sure what I'm going to do with it though. Maybe I will put it up here, and if it doesn't sell I'll put it back in the safe for another 5 years of aging. By then Biden will probably be President and a double-barrel shotgun will be the only thing you can own for self defense, but only if you shoot both barrels into the air...
Don't say that... It's a scary thought.

If your mind is like mine, every time I open a safe, its like getting a box full of new to me guns, all of em were long lost in this old first responders somewhat decayed, gray matter.

Back
Top Bottom