• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Safe Rooms, Gun Rooms and Vault Doors and Custom Safes

I saw a small shipping container a while back and thought it would make a decent safe room bolted down in my garage with a door and some drywall around it to make less obvious but my wife said over her dead body lol!

Problems can arise using a container. Poured concrete is the way to go and if not then a custom steel room is a very nice alternative. The size is determined by you not a shipping container manufacturer. Tell your wife they make great storm shelters and door can be locked or unlocked from the inside.

Last edited:
what is the ceiling made of?

Poured concrete. double eagle 024.jpgdouble eagle 033.jpg

Very interesting stuff.

Do you have a door that is more incognito?

Do you put vents in the rooms? I think I'd mostly be interested in the steel room due to limited space. Just wondering about circulation for a storm shelter. If the house collapses on top, it could be days before you get rescued.

image.jpg
Very interesting stuff.

Do you have a door that is more incognito?

Do you put vents in the rooms? I think I'd mostly be interested in the steel room due to limited space. Just wondering about circulation for a storm shelter. If the house collapses on top, it could be days before you get rescued.

Something like this door? Also we recommend in swing doors so that you can open the door in the event of a collapse And yes we have air vents.

Back
Top Bottom