Saint Victor 9mm carbine - any real world reviews?

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
506   0
Reaction score
Been looking at a Springfield 9mm carbine. Does anyone have any real world experience with this carbine? Good, bad, regrets? I'm looking specifically for information on this particular firearm - not suggestions for other options.

A little late to the party, but here I am.
I have the saint victor in 9mm 16". The gun seems to be of pretty good quality. The hand guard has no sharp edges everything is pretty well smooth. Nothing is loose or cheesy looking. Furniture fits tight and doesnt rattle. Overall pretty good quality from my perspective.
Accuracy is phenomenal! I have a small pistol reddot mounted to it and it will ping the "head shot" flipping plates on the steel targets where I shoot with out even trying.
It is not the lightest AR as it has a fairly heavy barrel.
I think the colt pattern mags look way better then glock mag setups as they come straight down instead of a weird looking angle. The mags feed fine. Ive never had a malfunction. Less then 300 rounds through it so take that for what its worth.
Shoots fine with a suppressor as well.
The only real gripe i have is the trigger. It is a nicely shaped trigger and not real heavy but it is a tad gritty and the reset is also a tad gritty. Not terrible but not as great as the flat faced, silver, nice looking trigger would have you believe.
Thats my opinion from what experience I have with it the past few months I've owned it.

A little late to the party, but here I am.
I have the saint victor in 9mm 16". The gun seems to be of pretty good quality. The hand guard has no sharp edges everything is pretty well smooth. Nothing is loose or cheesy looking. Furniture fits tight and doesnt rattle. Overall pretty good quality from my perspective.
Accuracy is phenomenal! I have a small pistol reddot mounted to it and it will ping the "head shot" flipping plates on the steel targets where I shoot with out even trying.
It is not the lightest AR as it has a fairly heavy barrel.
I think the colt pattern mags look way better then glock mag setups as they come straight down instead of a weird looking angle. The mags feed fine. Ive never had a malfunction. Less then 300 rounds through it so take that for what its worth.
Shoots fine with a suppressor as well.
The only real gripe i have is the trigger. It is a nicely shaped trigger and not real heavy but it is a tad gritty and the reset is also a tad gritty. Not terrible but not as great as the flat faced, silver, nice looking trigger would have you believe.
Thats my opinion from what experience I have with it the past few months I've owned it.

Thanks! I've had a few over the years and was intrigued by this one. I have a CZ Scorpion carbine and not sure I "need" an AR in 9mm, but kind of want one.

I’ve had a few scorpions and they are awesome. I liked the idea of an ar 9 just because of the familiarity of operation. I think they are all good and tons of fun. If I ever settle down on one I don’t know which I would choose. For now I just buy sell trade until I finally land on something I can’t bear to let go of. Lol

Back
Top Bottom