• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Save hundreds on guns up here

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I guess Atlanta is just the proud South. I go through the classifieds and just wonder in amazement at used gun prices. Up here you can buy guns for half the cost of used guns for brand spanking new ones. I haven't seen a A Savage 10 0r 11 model for over 500 with scope. I use that gun as an example. If you ever drive up this way shoot me a text or PM and I will tell where to visit for crazy low new gun prices. Just saying!

My guess is moving to the pasture in 3..2..1 lol

A lot of things for sale here are cheaper brand new. 365 with red dot 600-675 new. Here people want 900.

Base AR several places have them for 450, here 700 plus in most cases.

I think a lot of this stuff just sits and people don’t know current pricing or just hope they can get lucky. We need a flag instead of deal of the day called higher than retail to flag posts lol.

That way if its flagged higher than retail it would move them down or prevent us from clicking them .

I saw a rare gun yesterday. A Browning semi-auto 10 Guage or bore diameter to keep somebody happy. 3 and a 1/8 inch shells. Can you imagine shooting high brass magnum rounds out of that puppy. It was light too.

IMO people overlook the best feature of this site. The ability to trade gun for gun with no money out of pocket. The owner did not name the site the OUTDOORS Buyer designed so people can collect and hoard guns.

I guess Atlanta is just the proud South. I go through the classifieds and just wonder in amazement at used gun prices. Up here you can buy guns for half the cost of used guns for brand spanking new ones. I haven't seen a A Savage 10 0r 11 model for over 500 with scope. I use that gun as an example. If you ever drive up this way shoot me a text or PM and I will tell where to visit for crazy low new gun prices. Just saying!
Do you have problems with guys ghosting and backing out of deals up there in the promised land??

Not really. Of course I am not on any forums up here. However, if someone says they are going to to buy a gun they don't screw around. Same when I sold my boat. He said I will be there at ten o'clock. He was here and handed me the cash and drove off with it. It lasted a day.

Back
Top Bottom