• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Saw Nitrousfed At Dragoncon!

In the car bidness we used to call statements like that falling into the trick bag.
LMFAO!! Interesting u say that because the local ford dealership just got a black on black with black wheels 2016 Mustang Gt premium for $33k. "Msrp" is right at $40k. Anyways it's a badass looking car and I'm thinking about going and checking it out.

LMFAO!! Interesting u say that because the local ford dealership just got a black on black with black wheels 2016 Mustang Gt premium for $33k. "Msrp" is right at $40k. Anyways it's a badass looking car and I'm thinking about going and checking it out.
And I'M an elitest...:doh:

But seriously it's like I said yesterday, it's only money right? I mean what's another $500/$550 a month for 60 months?

And I'M an elitest...:doh:
Hey it only has 8 miles on it. Hahahahaha! So my question to u Mr car salesman, y would all the other mustang Gt premium's that "msrp" for $40k list for $38-39k and this one be "reduced" to $33k? Btw before anyone says "features" in this case it's not because this car is fully loaded including the badass 6 or maybe 4 piston Brembo brakes.

Hey it only has 8 miles on it. Hahahahaha! So my question to u Mr car salesman, y would all the other mustang Gt premium's that "msrp" for $40k list for $38-39k and this one be "reduced" to $33k? Btw before anyone says "features" in this case it's not because this car is fully loaded including the badass 6 or maybe 4 piston Brembo brakes.
Is this "local Ford dealership" Five Star Ford? If it is I must advise you to keep on driving and don't even look in that direction when you drive down Russell Parkway.

Ya gonna get it powdercoated purple?

Back
Top Bottom