• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Saxby Chambliss will not join a Republican filibuster

Chambliss is not running again and the way Isakson is leaning he might not seek another term. basically if that happens they will vote for themselves not what the people they represent. Need to start seeking replacements that will not screw us.

I have sent my thought's with respect so not to be flagged and look ignorant. I think it's almost a waist of time. I send the NRA donations hopefully they can nip this in the bud. throwing money at it is about the only conclusion I feel at this point. If a politician's mouth is moving they are lying to us all.

I emailed Isakson and Chambliss

So I understand you've Lost Your Balls just like all the Other Cowardly Republicans that are Caving in and Helping to Further DESTROY our Country. It's no wonder that this Once Great Nation is becoming DOOMED. Congressmen are afraid to Speak and afraid to Act. I would Urge you to Reconsider and Stop any introduction and Vote No on any further Gun Control Measures. No Morals, No Honor, No Respect, No Fiscal Responsability, No BALLS! Stand Up For Georgia and Stand Up for America.

Last edited:
Since when is debating a subject selling out? The bill has it's left has almost no bite! So why not debate the last little nibble out of it?? Don't overlook the power of "no thanks" vs. "no thanks assH0|e"
A lot of people are approaching this topic blindly. A majority of Republicans support the expansions of background checks that the Democrats are proposing, without even realizing what that entails. Filibustering in this case serves a couple of purposes. It forces people to listen to logic, and it demonstrates that the Constitution trumps popular opinion. Especially in cases of knee-jerk reaction like we've seen since the recent shootings. A standing, talking filibuster as we've seen recently from Sen. Paul is the kind of act that forces people to open their eyes to what's happening around them.

Saxby's never had any testicles, including during his campaign against Max Cleland in 2002. Max gave his legs and an arm for this country; Saxby sat out the war on student deferments and supposedly bad knees. He's a fraud, and Georgia will be fart better off without him.

**** him in the ass anyway, im tired of the good ol boys politics surrounding the GOP in georgia

i have hung out with a bunch of the young republicans, even did some door to door work for Hunter Hill

ill tell you one thing, while the democrats in office suck, the GOP party aint much better. all the folks i met for the most part involved with it were in one or two groups

either they were a nerdy weenus or a drunken fratty degenerate

very little deviation there, all career politicians can rot

Back
Top Bottom