Say it isn’t so!

It's because it's ****ing disgusting. That's why it won't be coming back.
That doesn't mean your typical McDonald's customer doesn't like them. And I seriously doubt this is really the last time we will see it. Kinda like how many farewell tours have there been just between KISS and Motley Crue? I would venture to say at least a dozen.

Same here guys, I stopped eating at McDonald's/ burger King etc in the early 90's. Vile, nasty stomach turning crap. Even needing a cup of coffee on a road trip I'd rather not stop there.
Everything on the McDonald's menu gives me horrible indigestion. And that's mostly because it's ALL fake garbage ingredients. Not to mention all the urbanites screaming and fighting about cold fries or the milk shake machine being broken.

Same here guys, I stopped eating at McDonald's/ burger King etc in the early 90's. Vile, nasty stomach turning crap. Even needing a cup of coffee on a road trip I'd rather not stop there.
I'll eat Burger King and just about anywhere else. Just not McDonald's. When I was a teen, I ate there a lot. But the food was better back then. At least that's how I remember it. I ate at McDonald's twice after a 20yr plus absence within the last year or so. First time was pretty good. The last, it wasn't fit to eat

you know its made from 100% pig penises, right?
the reason for canceling it is the pigs are dems and they all transitioned...

Every time they bring it back, I say the same thing way back when: They're trying to use up the frozen supply they made that first year they introduced it.

Farewell Tour? Must be getting close to seeing the bottom of that freezer.
One thing to say about them, they are no worse after 40 year frozen than they were "fresh".
:pound:

Back
Top Bottom