• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR - PS90

MisterOX1983

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
I am submitting my Form 1 to the ATF and need to get my barrel on my PS90 cut down and threaded. Phase "2" will be ordering an Omega from SilencerCo and submitting my Form 4. Anyone local to Atlanta that can help with the cutting of the factory barrel and engraving once the Form 1 is approved?

I did find www.trousa.com who can do it, but I would prefer to deal with someone local if possible.

I got way into the details on this too. You can get an aftermarket barrel and/or shroud for a decent price. A true FN P90 barrel is expensive. The best deal is to have them cut it. Dobbs is local and i think cheaper than TROS or another group that specializes in these. Make sure you plan for that Omega to go on. Also know what you want on length. You will give up velocity if you go as short as a P90 and maybe that is okay.

Yeah I looked at aftermarket barrel, and most that I have found are out-of-stock or on back-order.

Like this one https://www.cmmginc.com/shop/barrel-10-4-ps90-4150cmv-cl-19-5-7x28/

I don't mind cutting the factory barrel, by doing it local, in case something goes wrong I have person I can physically talk to. I plan to do a true P90 conversion, so the loss of velocity is not as big of a deal for me.

like to hear what you find for parts as this progresses. I would love to have a selector but those are expensive too. I was going to take my PS90 to Dobbs and then another guy sold one already done so i skipped that step.

Blake @ Dobbs give me an interesting idea, and I am leaning towards doing it. He said he'll do the mod and permanently mount a suppressor, saving me about $500 bucks total. Only would have to do a Form 4 since the total length would be 16". Interesting idea and gives me more money to do a second suppressor for my G19.

Curious indeed. Just make sure you are settled on the suppressor. Mine is not out of jail yet but i am hoping to use a Sparrow. I have an Omega too but I want to be able to move it to another host.

Back
Top Bottom