• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scaffolding THANK YOU SAFEBUILDER

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Need scaffolding to repair some ceilings in my house. I know I can buy them new from HF for cheap but I'd have to do some work on them to feel safe. Hoping someone has a good 6-8' scaffold they no longer need or would be interested in renting me if you're close to the south side. I only need it for one room of the house. Thanks...

I assume that you know, that the commercial/industrial grade scaffolds can be rented at a tool rental center. You can get the wheels, also.

Id like to take a moment and mention my gratitude for safebuilder safebuilder and his generosity. I think we’ve done two deals in the past couple of years. Both times we stood and visited with each other for quite a while. But technically we’re still strangers. Even so, he offered to let me borrow his scaffold for as long as I need it. And at $200, a scaffold is a small dint compared to the overall cost of a large remodel. But every dime counts, especially when you’re as cheap as myself. Thank you brother for your consideration. I will get even with you.

Back
Top Bottom