• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SCAR 17 FDE - Want to buy - FDE Only

Meh, they are less "rare" these days. A SCAR bone stock should cost no more than $2,500 used in FDE. I would spend up to $3K if it had a nice stock, rail, and a Geissele trigger.

Black, even less as they stay in stock for $2,600-ish most of the time new.

I looked around to check pricing to make sure i didn't have my scar listed for too much on here. They were all $3000-$3100+ used. Where are you finding scar 17s in the $2600 range? I've just never seen them for anywhere near that cheap

I looked around to check pricing to make sure i didn't have my scar listed for too much on here. They were all $3000-$3100+ used. Where are you finding scar 17s in the $2600 range? I've just never seen them for anywhere near that cheap
Gunbroker, I cannot remember the site, but black SCAR 17s were $2,669 not very long ago (within a few months). Cherokee G&P normally has new FDE for $2,879 without a sale, but sales have popped up to get these into the $2,600-$2,700 range. Next time a sale pops up I will try to dump the link here.

I appreciate the offer again, but just don't want a black one.

$2900 at Kentucky Gun Company and cheaper a month or two ago at PSA.
PSA had a few "sales" on FDE models, but were $2,999 (their normal price). The black SCAR deal I think included ammo and or mags for much cheaper as well? I cannot find any archived threads on it unfortunately to verify 100%

Gunbroker, I cannot remember the site, but black SCAR 17s were $2,669 not very long ago (within a few months). Cherokee G&P normally has new FDE for $2,879 without a sale, but sales have popped up to get these into the $2,600-$2,700 range. Next time a sale pops up I will try to dump the link here.

I appreciate the offer again, but just don't want a black one.

It's all good and thanks. I was just looking for another place to buy some guns

I dunno why scar prices have jumped up so much lately. You use to be able to get fde one on gb for $2550 + shipping. Use to be able to come across mags for $30 per occasionally.

Sent you a pm.

Bumping this as I missed 2 smoking deals on SCAR 17s'.

To clarify, I dont want a stock SCAR FDE for $2,700 used, I can buy them for that new....

If you have one with a rail, Geissele SST, and maybe a KDG stock, we can talk, but no, I am not paying over $3K for your used rifle.

As info, the last two deals I missed.

SCAR 17s FDE, Geissele SST, MI rail, VTAC sling with QD points: $2,000
SCAR 17s FDE, Geissele SST, PWS rail cerakoted FDE, BFG sling: $2,600

Not looking for the $2K deal like that again (unless you feel that generous), but DSG just had them on sale for $2,550 new, so I figure with some upgrades, I would pay $2,400-$3,000 depending on what it has.

Back
Top Bottom