• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seal Team Six

Redneck1919

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
46   0
Reaction score
My wife and I are thoroughly pizzed at the CBS network for taking Seals off CBS and moving it to their premium network Paramount+. Moved right in the middle of this season.

Not bad enough to have to pay for cable and still watch commercials but now they want more money for their "premium" stuff.

Ain't gonna do it.

My wife and I are thoroughly pizzed at the CBS network for taking Seals off CBS and moving it to their premium network Paramount+. Moved right in the middle of this season.

Not bad enough to have to pay for cable and still watch commercials but now they want more money for their "premium" stuff.

Ain't gonna do it.

I agree with you, I watched from the beginning then 2 weeks ago they announced the move to there Streaming channel.

Ain't gonna do it.
Yeah we have been watching it. Tons of at home drama for the guys and Jason Hayes has the same issue I have with a TBI he just won't talk about. CBS are a buncha cock suckers in my opinion because we enjoyed that show.

Weekly network shows used to be 22-23 episodes EVERY season. Like clockwork....now? You're lucky to see 10 - in a lot of cases it's just 8 episodes. They cite increased costs, lack of advertising and revenue generation and a whole plethora of reasons - the latest is Covid... And, even the next season in a series can result in a 6 month to a year wait after the finish of the last season.

In other areas like movies, look at what the premium channels are doing. Nothing much new because there's nothing really good being made with the exception of one or two, and when that comes along one network or the other locks up distribution and viewing to make viewers pay for a ridiculous package to see it. HBO, Showtime et al......they all are dragging up 20 year old movies and calling that crap new viewing.

Apparently, companies can't get anyone to work any more. Fast food places in my city are limited to about three employees now - one for the counter, one cooking and one on the drive thru and it isn't just one place. I guess it's translated over to entertainment viewing, too. The one thing you can count on is some fat cat out in California sitting on his duff figuring out how to keep revenue up and pad his screwed up lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom