• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seeking 4 People Interested in a Group Buy of Hunting/Recreational Land

FreezeDryGuy

Eagle Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
11   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT!

I'm in the very early stages of planning to purchase a plot of land somewhere within roughly an hour of Atlanta. Purchasing a couple dozen acres is no small venture but with 5 people we can make this land a reality. Based on some early research $750/month or $150 per person, could get us a really good plot.

All I'm looking to do right now is to see if anyone out there would be interested in this sort of thing. A corporation and contracts would be formed to handle ownership and legalities.

Hello ODT!

I'm in the very early stages of planning to purchase a plot of land somewhere within roughly an hour of Atlanta. Purchasing a couple dozen acres is no small venture but with 5 people we can make this land a reality. Based on some early research $750/month or $150 per person, could get us a really good plot.

All I'm looking to do right now is to see if anyone out there would be interested in this sort of thing. A corporation and contracts would be formed to handle ownership and legalities.

I'm not in the market, but I like the idea and applaud your initiative.

Setting up the corporation and dividing ownership of the corp. is one thing, but you should have a really detailed agreement /contract between all users as to issues like scheduling, capacity, guests, types of targets sllowed, unsafe practices, etc.

Back
Top Bottom