• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Semi Mean things we did as kids...

I
Does rubbing Vicks Vaporub in someones eyes sound mean?
Know a guy that rubbed some bengay on a chick's hoohoo one time. He ended up getting 13 stitches in his head that night...

Also had a childhood friend who caught a feral barn cat on morning and stuffed it in an oversized latching mailbox, in late July... the mailman ran after 3pm so you can imagine the cat ripping through that mail car.

Yes... most of us did some pretty @#$#ed up things that we won't share... mine lasted through my teens well into my 40's. Many of those are just past the statute of limitations so they may be better suited for "private story time"... I was a big jokester until I hit 60...

I

Know a guy that rubbed some bengay on a chick's hoohoo one time. He ended up getting 13 stitches in his head that night...

Also had a childhood friend who caught a feral barn cat on morning and stuffed it in an oversized latching mailbox, in late July... the mailman ran after 3pm so you can imagine the cat ripping through that mail car.
THIS
is why I like this guy^^^^^
If we grew up together one of us or both would be messaging from Sing-Sing

I

Still have the scar, or did the hair cover it? :becky:

THIS
is why I like this guy^^^^^
If we grew up together one of us or both would be messaging from Sing-Sing
Yupp..
Still have the scar, or did the hair cover it? :becky:
I must add, neither event was my work. If I could take credit for either, I would, but I can't. I will also add, the stuff I might or might not have done was or could have been really worse than anything posted so far..

Yupp..

I must add, neither event was my work. If I could take credit for either, I would, but I can't. I will also add, the stuff I might or might not have done was or could have been really worse than anything posted so far..
I understand and I’m not telling anyone how that possessed dummy died either. :becky:

We were blessed to have very ethical and strong Protestant Parents and Elders in our lives.

So I'd say naw, I think the worse I did was Making out with girlfriends, establishing those relationships when like a teenager, then not following up like I should have, even though I said nothing to anyone/didn't kiss and tell. Wife material left on the table.

Should have married the 8/10 midwest-Emo obsessed bass player chick with wild red hair I knew with holes in the bottoms of her chuck taylors, now I get the martini sipping gold digger I deserve.

Also Pellet gun wars. We were aggressive, its a wonder we are still alive.

I understand and I’m not telling anyone how that possessed dummy died either. :becky:
Screenshot_20211225-155220_Firefox.jpg

I was working in Boston for a summer job with a Federal Contractor installing inventory control systems on ships, I had a small basement apartment in an old Brownstone of Commonwealth Ave not far from the shipping docs.

Work consisted of very long days with only getting to the apartment to sleep. The entire time I was there a very large cat somehow got into the air vent and would whine nonstop while I was cooking dinner every night and breakfast every morning for months and it was very irritating, the cat belonged to a ballet dancer that lived in the unit right above mine.
The grill was screwed shut so this @#*$er would just sit right at the screen howling for months, and the dancer knew it.

On my final night before returning to the ATL (mind you I was still a teen I was whipping up some blackened fish and he showed up. I decided to let him in and have a final dinner with me. I put him in the bathtub with a nice piece of fish and fed him to his hearts content while I shaved him with a pair of hair clippers down to a perfect mohawk, added some hair product to get the spikey cat hair to stand straight up and returned him to the vent and screwed it back on...

The next morning I was packing up for my flight and could hear through the vent my lovely ballet neighbor screaming about her cat and the very well executed mohawk hairdo as I was walking out the door with my suitcases.

The cat was not hurt and appeared to love the attention of fine grooming and a wonderful fish dinner. No animals were hurt during the haircut. Still one of the funniest sights I have seen without any injuries...
LOL...Too bad no pic

Back
Top Bottom