SENIOR MICHIEF

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
:

My wife and I went into town to do some shopping. When we came out of our last store we noticed a cop writing a parking ticket.

We went up to him and said, “come on man can’t you give a senior citizen a break?”

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an asshole. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn out tires. So my wife Jeannette called him a “****head.”

He finished writing the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

He final finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home. We try to have a little fun each day now that we are retired. It is so important at our age!!!

Lol! Car's owner steps out and is like...
iu

:

My wife and I went into town to do some shopping. When we came out of our last store we noticed a cop writing a parking ticket.

We went up to him and said, “come on man can’t you give a senior citizen a break?”

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an asshole. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn out tires. So my wife Jeannette called him a “****head.”

He finished writing the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

He final finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home. We try to have a little fun each day now that we are retired. It is so important at our age!!!
That's a good one.

Back
Top Bottom