• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SentrySafe Whister-Quiet Entry Home Defense Center at Walmart for $96.60

emclean07

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
18   0
Reaction score
Last edited:
You've selected a very popular item. We're working on getting you to the page you requested.
Thanks for your patience.

The site is hung _ at least on my browser with the above message. Awesome - thank you. If it loads I will buy one!!!!

You've selected a very popular item. We're working on getting you to the page you requested.
Thanks for your patience.

The site is hung _ at least on my browser with the above message. Awesome - thank you. If it loads I will buy one!!!!

I got the same message too but it went through after about 3 minutes of waiting. Don't give up!

I wouldn't take anything from Commiemart if they were giving it away, let alone pay for something from there.

Oh don't get me wrong, they are the Devil, plain and simple. I have been looking for this safe for quite some time but couldn't justify the $450 price tag elsewhere. If the order does go through and I can get it for $100 shipped direct to my door, that is fine with me! There is no way they made a profit off of this sale, most likely a loss. I can't imagine they got it wholesale from SentrySafe for less than the $96.60 they sold it to me for so I just stuck it to Walmart (if the order actually goes through)!

Back
Top Bottom