• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Serial numbers??? Markings??? License plates??

ridin42

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
Why cover them??
I always see it..
Doesn't take from add but why go the extra steps to conceal serial numbers??
You afraid somone gonna copy it.. or find were you live..
Please explain??
Cause you can't find info on nothing with a serial number off a gun.. unless you registered it with atf..
Otherwise that paperwork goes in a file.. theres no way to track anything..
So why cover it...
What are you trying to hide from??

From my perspective, covering up a serial number of a gun for sale/trade, etc. in a picture on a website is just common sense. I think most people realize that the ATF and the rest of gun-grabbing American Government have ghoul spies out there just looking for fodder for their gun-grab cannons. If you give them the serial numbers, you're just doing their homework for them and making their jobs easier...

Why cover them??
I always see it..
Doesn't take from add but why go the extra steps to conceal serial numbers??
You afraid somone gonna copy it.. or find were you live..
Please explain??
Cause you can't find info on nothing with a serial number off a gun.. unless you registered it with atf..
Otherwise that paperwork goes in a file.. theres no way to track anything..
So why cover it...
What are you trying to hide from??
Yeah and the atf knows exactly what you bought at what store

So you think when you buy that gun at the store the govt. don’t what you bought.. lol
That's not the point. The point of your case is that the buyer CHOSE to provide the information. IF there is a serial number in the picture you really believe that isn't noted by some government ghoul somewhere who doesn't even have to go through the motions of access NICS illegally (to get a S/N that ISN'T suspected of being used in a crime?) No way.

So you think when you buy that gun at the store the govt. don’t what you bought.. lol
They don’t if you have a carry permit, the paperwork you fill out stays at the store. I got this info from the owner of Appalachian gun and pawn. If the atf wants it they could come get it or get it faxed but it stays there until there is a need for it to not to.

That's not the point. The point of your case is that the buyer CHOSE to provide the information. IF there is a serial number in the picture you really believe that isn't noted by some government ghoul somewhere who doesn't even have to go through the motions of access NICS illegally (to get a S/N that ISN'T suspected of being used in a crime?) No way.
Oh I remember you now..

Back
Top Bottom