• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Server NOT FOUND errors anyone?

JockeyShifter

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
141   0
Reaction score
Since the sever changeover I get the Server NOT FOUND errors 3-4 times per day. When I get the error I immediately click on 1911 Forum, GC0, GP.O and a few other gun forums and they all work except for ODT, hmmmm
I click on ODT again (all this in under 1 minute) and ODT still doesn't connect.
In a while (10-15 minutes usually) I can once again return to ODT, this never happened on the old server.

Last edited:
This is the first I've heard of this. Next time it happens could you take a screenshot or copy down exactly what it says?

This is the first I've heard of this. Next time it happens could you take a screenshot or copy down exactly what it says?
This happens daily since the server changeover, here is your proof
Ok, here are a couple from tonight with time stamps so you can know when it was going on
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

The time stamps are built into the picture file names.

I never doubted you, I was just saying I haven't heard it from anyone else.

Can you tell me exactly what you clicked on before that error displayed? Is it ever consistent in any way?

Is anyone else having this issue?

Do you have problems connecting to other sites at the same time? The only time I get a screen like that is when my internet is down temporarily.

I get a server not found error on a few posts from time to time, and then another post will open up no problem. Other web pages will will open at the same time. I just figured it was an apple iPad quirk...

I never doubted you, I was just saying I haven't heard it from anyone else.

Can you tell me exactly what you clicked on before that error displayed? Is it ever consistent in any way?

Is anyone else having this issue?

I just click on the ODT icon in my toolbar and kerplunk, it happened again a short while ago
here is the proof
[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom